donutszenmom

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Arnica nightcap

Last night, as I open the tube of arnica, I think: "Left knee." Then I find myself arnica-ing my left hamstring insert. Followed by left psoas. Then collarbones. "Huh. Usually I only need arnica for one spot." I think for a moment about arnica for my hip flexors, but figure if I'm gonna bother with that, I might as well just rub it all over myself. A little restraint was in order. Plus, it's cold to put on.

Not sure what the deal is, but all of the significant sports injuries I've had in my life are on the left side: torn left arch from running, messed up left knee from weightlifting, torn left rotator cuff from climbing. Primary series promises a balancing effect, doesn't it? Maybe I can finally square this left/right disparity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

What's the deal with arnica? i've always used like icy/hot. LOl. I know not all organic, homeopathic or anything...does arnica work?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Arnica sure seems to work for me! Susan and Jody turned me on to it, and I really love it. Plus it doesn't stink like Icy/Hot or China Gel.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Traumeel...

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home