donutszenmom

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sweet Thing




My Gift knows just what to get me for Mother's Day. We opened the box at noontime and tried three of the chocolates. I pick one and she takes the first bite, then passes it back to me for the second bite, then I pass it back to her for the last bite. Then she picks one and passes it to me.

Mmmmmm. Great assortment. One of them is a chocolate with ginger bits mixed in. You can't taste the ginger for the first few seconds, and then there it is. Delicious.

Dinner at our favorite place tonight--southwestern food. The Cop had a busy night last night, so many dinner stories. And then we came home and hit the chocolate again.

Chocolate. The ultimate Ashtangi food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Soapwalla Chef said...

and coffee...don't forget coffee ;-D

10:08 AM  
Blogger Soapwalla Chef said...

and i forgot to say...happy mother's day!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

:-)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, coffeeeeeeeeeee!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home