donutszenmom

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Blech...

Alrighty, so tomorrow's experiment is twofold: Can I get myself out of bed and to practice after a day of eating a really astounding amount of food? And: What happens when I get to the marichyasanas? Should be interesting. Truth be told, I usually pause somewhere in the marichys and have a bit of a burp from the coffee I use to fuel the drive to Volleyball Guy's. I'm kinda scared to see what happens tomorrow ;-)

And the results of yesterday's (inadvertent) experiment are in: Lots of ustrasanas make you really sore. Volleyball Guy has this thing on Saturdays where he counts how many men are in class and we do that many urdhva dhanurasanas. Yesterday, there were eight men. I stuck with my ustrasana-instead-of-urdhva-dhanurasana program--and I am really feeling it today. I'd been feeling like I was getting off easy, doing ustrasana instead of UD. Not feeling it today, though.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Belated Buddha's Enlightenment Day to all, and to all a food...uh, I mean good...night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home