donutszenmom

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Listening

Ugh, I have no choice but to listen to my body today. I'm not great at doing that, but I have a headache that makes bending over quite painful. Sinuses, I guess. Perhaps that is why I was feeling so uncoordinated in my Surya Bs yesterday--the vinyasa from utkatasana to samastithi was weirdly discombobulated.

So no practice this morning. Or perhaps I should call it a restorative practice--passed out on the couch from 4:30-6:30AM.

But work does not require my body, just my mind. So here I am... Already thinking that if I feel better later, I can sneak home and squeeze in a practice...

1 Comments:

Blogger Soapwalla Chef said...

passing out on the couch -- much preferred to passing out at the shala!

sometimes we just need to rest...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home