donutszenmom

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Newhouseasana

Volleyball Guy's Saturday led primary is going on right this minute. How sad not to be there. I even have a new mat I could try out--a Manduka black mat--a Christmas present from my sister. But the new house calls.

Yesterday I went to Mysore practice, then The Cop and I worked at the new house all day, cleaning and painting. And drinking tea, because we are both kind of sick with sore throats and headaches and general yuckiness.

So today I will spend all of my energy on the house. It's so hard to skip practice, though. It's funny how some people have a hard time motivating themselves to practice, and some can't let go of it. I suppose there's a Middle Path in there. I have a hard time seeing it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home